Phillip Island holiday rental : Advice and tips for prospective landlords Are you considering holiday renting your property on Phillip Island?
Tips, advice and recommendations:
There are a number of options for Phillip Island holiday rental
Phillip Island holiday rental
- Full time holiday rental, all year round
- Major event rental (eg Grand Prix, V8 cars and Superbikes)
- Summer holiday, Easter, long weekends
- School holiday period.
income will depend on the position, quality and presentation of the property.
Factors that will affect the rental income you can expect.
- Position, in relation to beach frontage, and town centre
- Size. The number of bedrooms (and bathroom ratio in relation to number of guests.)
- Number of living areas in the home
- Quality of furnishings and décor
- Outdoor amenity, including barbecue
Tips, advice and recommendations for those considering holiday rental, or purchasing a property for Phillip Island holiday rental
Not essential, but recommended, are:
- Homes with three or preferably four or more bedrooms are highly sought after.
- So too properties with two bathrooms and two separate living areas.
- An outdoor and well furnished al fresco area, complete with barbecue, is an asset.
- Fully fenced and off street parking is also a consideration.
- A swimming pool is a huge asset
- Kids play equipment
- Modern furniture, and effective heating and cooling systems are required
- An open fire, or Coonarra is an advantage for rental in winter.
The friendly staff at First National Real Estate in Cowes will be only too happy to assist you with tips, advice and recommendations when you are presenting a property for Phillip Island holiday rental. Please contact us for more information.